Searching for pages
You can find any pages or the out-of-date postings using the following means.
Using the National Diet Library
The pages you are looking for may be found in the library.
Web Archiving Project web pages (Japanese)
Using the MIC retrieving system
Vast amount of information is available on the MIC website and you can use the key word search.
Content in pdf or Flash files
Any website may create a link to the MIC website and there is no need for that notice.
A banner image is available as shown below when the MIC symbol mark is used for creating a link to the MIC website.
Please do no use this image to any other purpose than a link to the MIC website.
(About MIC symbol mark (Japanese))
- 1. Using the content on this website
Information made available on this website (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) may be freely used, copied, publicly transmitted, translated or otherwise modified on condition that the user complies with provisions 1) to 7) below. Commercial use of Content is also permitted.
- 1) Source citation
- 2) No infringement of third party rights
- a. In some cases, a third party (refers to a party other than the state. Hereinafter referred to as “Third Party”) may hold copyrights or other rights to a part of the Content. For Content where a Third Party holds copyrights or other rights (e.g. portrait rights in a photograph, publicity rights etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to obtain consent for use from the Third Party unless there is explicit indication that the rights have already been cleared.
- b. If a Third Party holds rights to a part of the Content, said fact may be directly or indirectly stated or indicated through source citations, but in some cases the part of the Content to which the Third Party holds the rights may not be clear or may not be explicitly stated. It is the responsibility of the user to confirm the rights pertaining to use of the Content.
- c. The user must comply with the terms and conditions of the source provider for Content obtained through API (Application Programming Interface) links to external databases etc.
- d. Even if a Third Party holds copyrights to the Content, some use of the Content, such as quoting, may be allowed without the consent of the copyright holder, under the Copyright Act of Japan.
- 3) Content where use is restricted by specific laws and ordinances
a. Use of some Content may be restricted by specific laws and ordinances. Laws and ordinances listed below are particularly important to note. Please refer to the relevant link(s) below for details.
- a. Symbol mark, Logo, and Character Design which represent the organization or specific business.
- 5) Governing law and jurisdiction
- 6) Disclaimer
- a. The state bears absolutely no responsibility for any action taken by the user involving the use of the Content (including use of information based on edited Content).
- b. The Content may be modified, moved or deleted without prior notice.
- 7) Other
Exemption from responsibility
MIC is making due efforts to carry accurate information on this website. However, MIC assumes no responsibility for how the information on this website is used.
Please be aware the content on this website is subject to change or deletion without notice.