All the participants are encouraged to use public transport to travel to the Kyoto International Conference Center.
During IGF Kyoto 2023, parking spaces on the site of the Kyoto International Conference Center will be closed for public use. Therefore please refrain coming to the venue by car.
From Airport to Kyoto Station
- About 75 minutes by Express Haruka train from Kansai International Airport (KIX) .
- About 55 minutes by Limousine Bus from Osaka (Itami) International Airport.
From Kyoto Station to Kyoto International Conference Center
- About 20 minutes by subway Karasuma Line from Kyoto station to the nearest station (Kokusai Kaikan Station) of the Kyoto International Conference Center.
From the nearest station
- 5-minute walk from Kokusaikaikan Station on the Karasuma Subway Line.
For details, please check the website of Kyoto International Conference Center,
Taxi App. “Uber” is convenient in Kyoto city.
If you do not have the application, you can download it from the link below.
*If you already have the application, you do not have to re-download it. The application is region free.
- · To register, it uses a SMS certification system, so please kindly use the phone which is available with SMS.
- · The registration of the payment method is mandatory.
- · After the taxi arrangement, the cancel fee will be charged. For the details, please kindly check the app notification.